05S203 2006

Monday, April 09, 2007

*Bump goes the Icecream.

It seems that I'm the only moron still maintaining the class blog in futility. Anyway, with the terrible NS looming ever closer for some of us, we decided to go out on an ice cream outing and dinner at Suntec. Being poor people, we ate at the food court where as usual, I was the last to finish my food. We then proceeded to Ben & Jerry's to redeem our 6 scoops of free icecream. Largely by coincidence, we met Sarah Wong from MJ there; apparently that was her part time job or something I guess.
The ice cream was pretty nice. Silly WC chose a horrible noxious coffee flavoured one which Parveen & I refused to touch. Parveen chose Cookie Dough which was pretty much brillant. Ib chose Berry Extraordinary which I thought was damm nice. Moronic Hiu Yan selected FISH FOOD. I was pretty much flabbergasted until upon enlightenment, fish food merely referred to fish shaped chocolate bits. As for me, I went for Mango Lime sorbet, which I thought was the best flavour ever (Parveen agree with me too =D). Tangy, tropical but not mouth bendingly sour, it possessed the right proportions of sweet and sour without the guilt ridden fats.
Subsequently, we went over to Katong Shopping Centre to a KTV lounge where we got really high singing some songs. Oh yea, Kristin joined us then too. She has a very cute brown dog which she keeps smacking when we took a lift in her brother's car. Ought to be charged with animal abuse. Lol.


~edx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home