05S203 2006

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Army

One question. Do guys ever wonder they want to do in army? Aiming to become an officer or just want to make reports on people that suffer from depression.

One conlcusion I draw from people who are currently in the army. Despite that NS allows you to gain a lot more unpleasant experiences, it also makes you less smart.

Hmm. Some guys just think NS is "___" (use your own imagination). What about the girls?
Maybe, most like NS for a certain reason.

1) They usually come back with a lot of funny stories and jokes to share.
2) They feel happy seeing their friends' or bf's hair being shaved.
3) It makes them more man?!?!
4) They start to say more vulgarities.


ME! I like army cheers!

Hee... Let me convert one of them into our class cheer. Here goes.

The sun will rise the bird will sing
For us for you and me ah x2
We are from 203 Meridian...
Meridian Meridian(softer) x2
We are from 203 Meridian

Continue...

Here is a pic on my bro in army. Cute?






He evenshowed me a video of his mates setting the toilet bowl on fire!

End off...

I just feel like skipping zone meeting tml.



Hiu Yan =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home