05S203 2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Another Average Day @ School

Tuesday, 7th Feb 2006.
In roughly chronological order,
- Came in the morning for some silly Chemistry test. Think I might just fail...
- Chemistry Practical was booooring. Was stoning.
- Dozed off during Physics lecture. Couldn't absorb anything. I mean duh. I only had like 3 - 4 horus of sleep for each of the past two days.
- Ms Wang, our Biology lecturer, mangled the word diastole by pronouncing it as die - ass - toe. Lol. It's pronounced die - ass - ter - li. Ah, the charms of Greek. Nothing to do with Latteechalee though. *sniggers.
- LUNCH. My friends and I visited Perkafe today. Scoops are now standardised so there's no extra servings. :(
- Almost the entire class didn't bring Maths TYS today for math tutorial. However Mr Patrick was so damm extra nice not to make the class write lines even though this was the third time we had forgotten. Quite unexpected cos I heard he can be quite strict with the other classes.
- Practised standing broad jumps today for PE. Damm sian. Then went to play basketball for awhile.
- Slacked for like dunno how long before I started on homweork at the school canteen. But at least managed to compete some stuff. :)
- Left school at around 830+ and reached home at around 9+.
- And here I am typing rubbish cos of the simple fact that I am bored.

~edx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home