05S203 2006

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Angels + Mortals

There was this class called 05S203 that suddenly decided to play ANGELS AND MORTALS on a nice fine day. Most annoyingly, my super genius mortal managed to guess his angel (me) after merely passing him his first present. I couldn't really guess my angel though; not really surprising since I'm quite a blur dude anyway.
Wei Jun was the most scheming of all, but his plan backfired most unfortunately. He tried to find out who his angel was by getting quite a conspicuous stuffed toy to give to him. MOST unluckily, the person whom he told to pass the gift to his angel to turned out to be his angel HIMSELF. So his angel just dumped it in his bag and little Wei Jun couldn't figure out why NO ONE could be seen carrying his toy. Oh boy. That's a good one.
Mr Patrick started giving us French lessons this week. We have learnt words like 'joyeaux' and 'bono'.
The VP suddenly got into his head that he needed to sit in for one of our Chemistry lessons this week. OMG he is the most scary person to ever step into our tutorial class. He practically bend over and stuck his head over my shoulder to peer into my pathetic tutorial. I could almost hear him breathing la. And he asked us QUESTIONS too. Like "Do you understand the question?". However, there was a point where he asked my friend "Do you know why you have to draw one repeating unit?" (we were doing polymerisation) and my friend most aptly retorted in a bored voice, "Cos the question said so." (which was true). That shut him up.
Gotta go mug. There's two tests coming up next week. =(


~edx

1 Comments:

  • haha... I didn't know about the soft toy part... ask Chris to hang it on his bag le... I want to see... so interesting!!! =)
    HY

    By Blogger HiuYan^^, at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home